Part 1 - Article Series Overview
This is part 1 of 2 in an 8 article series about mentoring practices and benefits. This article series was published in the journal of Pediatric Nursing in 2016-2017. It is being reproduced with permission from the journal.
CONTACT HOURS: 1
Nurse Builders is accredited as a provider of continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Nurse Builders is a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Nursing, provider number 17173.
- E-Course Program Outcome, Completion Criteria, Disclosures, and Accreditation
- Article 1 - An Overview of Mentoring Practices and Mentoring Benefits
- Article 2 - Mentoring Practice and Mentoring Benefit 1: Welcoming and Belonging – An Overview and Application to Practice Using Mentoring Activities
- Article 3 - Mentoring Practice and Mentoring Benefit 2: Mapping the Future and Career Optimism – An Overview and Application to Practice Using Mentoring Activities
- Article 4 - Mentoring Practice and Mentoring Benefit 3: Teaching the Job and Competence – An Overview and Application to Practice Using Mentoring Activities Aris
- Course Completion Evaluation and Certificate