Part 2 - Article Series Overview
This is part 2 of 2 in an 8 article series about mentoring practices and benefits. This article series was published in the journal of Pediatric Nursing in 2016-2017. It is being reproduced with permission from the journal.
CONTACT HOURS: 1
Nurse Builders is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Nurse Builders is a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Nursing, provider number 17173.
- E-Course Program Outcome, Completion Criteria, Expiration Date, Disclosures, and Accreditation
- Article 5 - Mentoring Practice and Mentoring Benefit 4: Supporting the Transition and Professional Growth – An Overview and Application to Practice Using Mentoring Activities
- Article 6 - Mentoring Practice and Mentoring Benefit 5: Providing Protection and Security – An Overview and Application to Practice Using Mentoring Activities
- Article 7 - Mentoring Practice and Mentoring Benefit 6: Equipping for Leadership and Leadership Readiness – An Overview and Application To Practice Using Mentoring Activities
- Aticle 8 - Mentoring in the Career Continuum Of a Nurse: Clarifying Purpose And Timing
- Course Completion Evaluation and Certificate