This e-course is designed to provide an overview of mentoring in the career trajectory of a nurse including the evidence-basis for mentoring in nursing.
CONTACT HOURS: 1
Nurse Builders is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Louise Jakubik, PhD, RN, NPD-BC, CSP is the Chief Executive and Learning Officer of Nurse Builders, a nursing education company that builds and develops nurses and nursing organizations through certification and mentoring. She is a seasoned expert in pediatric nursing and nursing education. She is a frequent speaker and is widely published in both of these sub-specialties. In addition, she is a certified speaking professional (CSP) from the National Speakers Association (NSA); this is the highest international recognition for professional speakers. She is one of only fewer than 30 nurses in the world who have earned this designation.
- Faculty Biographical Sketch
- E-Course Program Outcome, Completion Criteria, Disclosures, and Accreditation
- Introduction to Mentoring in the Career Trajectory of a Nurse
- Leadership Series: "How To" for Mentoring - Part 8: Mentoring in the Career Continuum of a Nurse
- Jakubik Mentoring Model
- Course Completion Evaluation and Certificate