This e-courses addresses tools for mentoring success including evidence mentoring practices, 7 keys to success in mentoring, and mentor-mentee matching.
CONTACT HOURS: 1
Nurse Builders is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Nurse Builders is a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Nursing, provider number 17173.
Louise Jakubik, PhD, RN, NPD-BC, CSP is the Chief Executive and Learning Officer of Nurse Builders, a nursing education company that builds and develops nurses and nursing organizations through certification and mentoring. She is a seasoned expert in pediatric nursing and nursing education. She is a frequent speaker and is widely published in both of these sub-specialties. In addition, she is a certified speaking professional (CSP) from the National Speakers Association (NSA); this is the highest international recognition for professional speakers. She is one of only fewer than 30 nurses in the world who have earned this designation.
- E-Course Program Outcome, Completion Criteria, Expiration Date, Disclosures, and Accreditation
- Speaker Biographical Information
- Jakubik Mentoring Model
- Evidence-Based Mentoring
- Leadership Series: "How To" for Mentoring - Part 8: Mentoring in the Career Continuum of a Nurse
- Mentoring Key to Success #1
- Mentoring Key to Success #2
- Mentoring Key to Success #3
- Mentoring Key to Success #4
- Mentoring Key to Success #5
- Mentoring Key to Success #6
- Mentoring Key to Success #7
- Handout - DISC Assessment Index
- Mentor-Mentee Matching
- Course Completion Evaluation and Certificate